Toddlers grow up fast and we know it can mean an expensive shopping trip, but a supermarket says parents don’t always have to break the bank when it comes to styling their toddlers.
Asda is here to lend a helping hand (and affordably) with its Spring Baby Sale.
The sale of baby clothes started on Wednesday (March 15) and continues online and in stores on Thursday – which means you have another chance for a bargain.
The baby event offers a range of styles and sizes for all ages and stages of infancy – and what’s even better is that you can order from the comfort of your own home.
What is on offer?
We’ve picked our top five items that we think are likely to be out of stock quickly.
Or you can buy the whole sale from Asda George’s website here .
Get a rooted cowgirl in your house with this Toy Story Jessie all in one for just £ 5 – that’s 28% off!
Save 33 percent on this adorable four piece starter set , priced at just £ 6.
Dress your little one up for spring in this flower puff dress and leggings set – only £ 5!
Who needs a bear hug? Save 27% on this cute blue bear overalls set .
This pink kitten themed pajamas the set can be yours for just £ 4!
Find your nearest Asda store
- awake : Unit 1A, Lion Retail Park, 151 Oriental Road, Woking, GU22 8BD. Phone : 01483 702700
- Woking Sheerwater : Forsyth Road, Sheerwater, Woking, GU21 5SE. Phone. : 01483220494
- Burgh heath : Reigate Road, Burgh Heath, KT20 5NZ Tel. : 01737 370970
- Kingston: 142 London Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 6QL Tel. : 0208 5473400
- Sutton: Chemin Saint-Nicolas, Sutton, SM1 1LD Tel. : 0208 7702300
- Stonecot: Stonecot Hill, Sutton, SM3 9HB Tel. : 0203 409 3823
- Crawley: Pegler Way, Crawley, RH11 7AH Tel. : 01293 663400
- Feltham: Chemin Tilley, Feltham, TW13 4BH Tel. : 0208 8312400
- Farnborough: West Meade, Farnborough, GU14 7LT Tel. : 01252 376074